Floyd Skeren Manukian Langevin (FSML), founded in 1987 by John B. Floyd, is a multi-service law firm with locations throughout California in each of the state’s major business hubs: Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Diego, Pasadena, Orange County, Fresno, and Riverside. FSML specializes in workers’ compensation defense, employment law, and general liability claims. We have worked hard to establish lasting relationships with our corporate, institutional, and small business clients. We continuously use our legal skills, cohesive teamwork, and unwavering dedication to meet or exceed the expectations of our clients. We embrace advances in innovation and technology and incorporate these developments in our practice to more effectively represent our clients and develop our team. Our firm stands by a set of core values, the highest quality of legal representation, and results.
FSML is an ethical and responsible law firm committed to the unique needs of our clients, and the development of our diverse and talented team. We embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion because we owe this to our people, clients, and community. As we continuously endeavor to maintain a culture of inclusivity, including women in leadership roles, we are proud to announce that the head of our firm is now Amanda Manukian. We look forward to her guidance as we strive for even greater success.
Mission & Core Values
- FSML is committed to providing excellent and efficient legal services to our clients, while fostering a talented, hardworking, and diverse group of people who work in collaboration to meet the needs of our clients.
- FSML is committed to building and maintaining enduring relationships with our clients.
- FSML is committed to understanding the business and legal objectives of our clients.
- FSML is committed to maintaining a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion through its “Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Program” and additional resources dedicated to DEI.
FSML’s core values, which form an integral part of the success of our firm, include:
- Embracing integrity
- Practicing excellence
- Fostering trust and reliability
- Exceeding client expectations
- Maintaining optimal communications
- Promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Striving for innovation, creativity, and collaboration
- Achieving results
You may contact the following individuals as references of our firm:
Director of Risk Management - San Bernardino City USD
Senior Director - Marriott Claims Services, Western Region – Los Angeles
NICHOLAS P. ROXBOROUGH, ESQ.
Partner - Roxborough, Pomerance, Nye & Adreani, LLP
First Vice President - Alliant Insurance Services, Inc.
Vice President - Aon Risk Solutions
Chief, Workers’ Compensation Division - City of Los Angeles
Risk Management - JS Risk Consulting
Associations and Memberships
- Association of Workers' Compensation Professionals
- California State Sheriff's Association
- Central California Adjusters Association
- Employer's Advisory Council
- Employers' Fraud Task Force
- Fresno Industrial Claims Association
- Mexican American Bar Association
- Professionals in Worker's Compensation
- Public Agency Risk Managers Association (Gold Sponsor)
- Valley Industrial Claims Association
- Workers' Compensation Quarterly